B2B and B2C Grocery
CMS and eCommerce
A Quebec company and food trade specialist since 1914 offering the widest assortment of food, kitchen items and packaging under one roof.
Mayrand has two principal types of clients: Restaurants & B2B professionals and B2C to individual consumers. Until recently, Mayrand had no digital footprint and had never sold online.
- 6-month timeline to complete implementation, migration and deployment of new solution
- Brand new B2B and B2C eCommerce business models
- Integration with an ERP that would soon be changed
- Tens of thousands of sku's and plans for multi-site expansion
- Selection of Episerver Commerce Cloud built on Microsoft Azure as Mayrand's new content and commerce engine
- Definition workshops to establish roadmap, guidelines and priorities to meet rapid launch date
- An agile approach to ensure delivery of target value-added feature set for launch
- Transparent collaboration with client to maintain focus on priorities and respect of deadlines
- Rich online product offering including featured merchandising in browse and search
- Personalized stockrooms, order history and eligible pricing
- Multiple delivery and pick up alternatives as well as order status updates
- Loyalty program with online sign up and immediate benefits
Results after first 3 months
Total sales increase
Average cart value increased
Mayrand and Yaksa respond to the unprecedented and unpredictable demand due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Between March and April 2020, online grocery shopping habits changed dramatically. For Mayrand, it created a whole new online clientele of B2C shoppers.
- site traffic
- online orders
- new memberships
Buying habits changed, making pickup as important as delivery
With online grocery becoming an essential service to millions of Canadians, and thanks to the flexibility of Mayrand's new Episerver CMS and eCommerce website, we were able to rapidly deploy a new online service, Mayrand Express.
- New product selection, merchandising, categories etc. to offer 500 guaranteed in-stock products and 24-hour delivery
- New shopping cart specific to this service
- New pick-up and delivery scheduling module
- From brainstorming to deployment in just 4 weeks!