Episerver (now Optimizely)
Imagine migrating your website to serve a worldwide audience of over 25,000 daily visitors, with minimal disruption to your current operations. Add to that structuring masses of content for a wide range of programs, expert services, news and the need for extremely timely updates. That's what IATA hired Yaksa to help them accomplish.
The complexity of a project of this scope for a unique organisation like IATA, the International Air Transport Association, was deeply challenging, and right in our wheelhouse. With incredible teamwork and collaboration between the two companies, we achieved the seemingly impossible in just 4 months.
- Migrate masses of unstructured content from Sharepoint 2013 to the new Episerver CMS
- Build a future-proof website that can adapt to IATA's diverse and growing needs
- Create a unified digital workspace for operators and their teams
- Leverage agile frameworks through 3 stages: Definition, Construction and Transition
- Business, design/UX, operational and technical discovery sessions
- Tight and transparent governance between Yaksa and IATA in 2-week sprints to minimize risk and ensure on-time delivery of added value feature sets
- First-class, performant online experiences for users and customer service
- Facilitated customization needs allowing IATA to deliver new features faster and at less cost
- Strong traceabilty for security and audit purposes (GDPR compliant)
Improved site's stability and performance
Budget reduction to maintain
Increase in team efficiency
Manager, Web Communications, IATA