Umbraco & Ucommerce
CMS & eCommerce
The creative and business-savvy team at ed films saw exciting opportunities in the market to sell much-in-demand digital assets used in their award-winning films, as well as share their expertise.
But they were handcuffed by the limitations of their website and online store. They needed a partner that's equally technical, strategic and creative to build a solution to reflect and respect their brand's unique selling proposition.
- A backend platform and solution architecture that couldn't cut it
- Slow loading times, poor search and non intuitive navigation drove customers away
- An inflexible CMS and ecommerce site made it almost impossible to open new revenue streams
- A thorough discovery phase and analysis of e→d films' existing solutions and desired goals
- A customized platform based on Umbraco and Ucommerce to meet budget and business needs
- Backend and front-end design, development, implementation, support and training
- Enriched product offering and fluid ecommerce including payment, checkout and forms
- A robust foundation that enables scaling and extensibility as new opportunities arise
- The ability for ed films to autonomously and efficiently manage their day-to-day online business
more qualified traffic visiting their website
gain in team efficiency
boosted engagement and recurring visitors
Yaksa is a team of very passionate people that talk with so much excitement about the solutions they are developing. We were blown away with their thoughtfulness and care, their transparent and knowledgeable approach, and a fantastic company culture that reflects their work. I see a partnership with Yaksa as a long-term relationship that will help us bring our future plans to life.
President & Creative Producer, e→d films